About Nurse Practitioner Guerrero
A native of the Philippines, Analiza Guerrero, CRNP has over twenty years of experience as a Registered Nurse providing award-winning care in various clinical specialties in both the acute and primary care setting. She is an Adult Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified (ANP-BC), a Certified Nephrology Nurse Practitioner (CNN-NP), and recently obtained her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) from Rutgers University in October of 2022.
Analiza joined Metropolitan Nephrology Associates in 2010. She holds consulting privileges at Jefferson Health System Frankford Campus and Roxborough Memorial Hospital, as well as several dialysis centers in Philadelphia and across the region. She is also a passionate higher education instructor and preceptor for many years, most recently as a Clinical Associates in Women’s Health and Midwifery Nurse Practitioner Program at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
Analiza is actively involved in numerous industry organizations including American Nephrology Nursing Association (ANNA), National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). She has received several awards for her work. She is a past recipient of American Nephrology Nursing Association (ANNA) Clinical Practice Grants for Chronic Kidney Disease Education in 2017 and National Nephrology Certification Commission (NNCC) Advance Practice Career Mobility Scholarship in 2021. She is currently pursuing her goals to publish research and quality improvement projects in nephrology journals.
Happily married to her wonderful husband of more than 25 years, with three beautiful married children and a grandson, Analiza is an avid runner with a future goal to complete the Six World Marathon Majors. She has completed three of the Major Marathons, including NY in support of NKF (2018), Berlin Germany (2019), and Chicago (2022).
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas
- Master of Science, Nursing, Adult and Gerontological Nursing – Rutgers University , Newark, NJ
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nephrology Nurse- Nurse Practitioner (CNN-NP).
Memberships / Affiliatons
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Nephrology Nursing Certification Commision (NNCC)
- American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA)
- National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- Council of the Advanced Practitioners for the NKF
Awards & Honors
- Outstanding Nursing Team Leadership Award – Jefferson Health Network
- Loyalty Award – Jefferson Health Network
- Clinical Associate – University of Pennsylvania
- Clinical Practice Grant for CKD Education – American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA)
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing – Rutgers University