About Dr Verma
Dr. Sean Verma joined Metropolitan Nephrology Associates in 2020. He graduated from University of South Florida summa cum laude and received his medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. He completed his residency at University of South Florida. After finishing his residency, he relocated to Philadelphia, where he spent the following two years conducting his fellowship in Nephrology at the renowned University of Pennsylvania.
Dr Verma has been a frequent presenter at numerous national kidney conferences. He also has conducted research and published papers regarding left ventricular assist devices and the kidney. Presently, he serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Nephrology at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
In his time away from work, he enjoys trying new restaurants in the area, traveling, and is an avid basketball and football fan.
Where I Practice
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – University of South Florida
- Medical Degree – University of South Florida
- Residency – University of South Florida
- Fellowship(s) – University of Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology (Board Eligible)
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
Awards / Honors
- Published in Several Noteable Journals
- Speaker at NKF and American Society of Nephrology meetings