Metro Vascular Center
235 N. Broad Street, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19107
What is the Metro Vascular Center?
Metro Vascular Center (MVC) is an outpatient surgical facility, conveniently located at Broad and Vine Streets in Center City, Philadelphia.
Dialysis access can be complicated and stressful. In order to provide a superior experience, we coordinate directly with physicians, care teams, and dialysis centers to ensure that care plans are followed and appointments are made.
Some of the procedures performed at our vasuclar access center include:
- Atherectomy of arteries in lower extremity
- De-clotting of arterio-venous grafts and fistulas
- Hemodialysis catheter placement, exchanges, and removals;
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) screenings
- Vascular mapping for surgical planning of fistula and graft placement
Have peace of mind that you have an experienced care team looking after you.